Have a nice day. Today I will tell you a good way to learn the medicine salary. If you are working in medicine, this article will really work. SalaryAverage.net offers you an ideal way to earn your desired salary, or to work with a salary you think you deserve. You can learn average salaries on an hourly and annual basis for your job or profession. And, most importantly, you can make salary comparisons according to the states. For example, If you can get a higher salary in San Francisco while you work in Chicago, and you have a desire to change cities, here’s a chance.
What is medicine?
Before I talk about medicine salary, I have to talk about medicine. The diagnosis and treatment of any illness and the prevention of it from happening again is called medical science and practice. For this reason, medicine is both a science and an application field. Medicine has become a knowledge and skill that has existed for thousands of years and often depends on the religious and philosophical beliefs of local cultures.
In recent years, medicine has become the roof of many sciences, due to scientific developments. Because medicine works to keep human health high. While stitching on tissues is an applied art with certain techniques, the knowledge of cellular and molecular events of stitching tissues arises with science. In this regard, a doctor can be described as follows: A doctor is a person understanding correctly and that heals people, in terms of physical, mental and spiritual. There are many professions that can only be earned medicine salary in the field of medicine. The name “Medicine” is derived from the Latin word “medicus”, meaning a doctor.
Which divisions are in the department of medicine?
Medical department divisions receiving medicine salary are listed below:
- Biomedical Informatics Research
- The biomedical informatics research department aims to develop the most advanced technology for patient care, as well as clinical and translational research of semantic technology, biostatistics, and biomedical systems.
- Blood and Marrow Transplantation
- Blood and marrow transplantation aims to make autologous and allogeneic transplantations for patients. In addition, the goal is to increase the effectiveness of hematopoietic cell transplantation worldwide.
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- The division of cardiovascular medicine includes studies on the prevention and treatment of cardiovascular diseases. In addition, this section should be dedicated to perfection in clinical practice and innovative.
- Clinical Research
- Clinical research should have a mission to support and encourage global clinical trials to improve human health as an institution.
- The Department of Endocrinology, Gerontology, and Metabolism has an important role in basic and clinical research. Patients with complex endocrine diseases should have the commitment to provide diagnosis, treatment, and care. At the same time, endocrinology and metabolism are becoming more important as diabetes is recognized worldwide as a serious disease.
- Gastroenterology & Hepatology
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Department has a long tradition of contributing to the care of patients with complex gastrointestinal and liver diseases.
- In Hematology and Mental Medicine, physicians and scientists collaborate to improve the understanding and treatment of hematological disorders, all of which improve outcomes for patients.
- Hospital Medicine
- The Division of Hospital Medicine is dedicated to providing exceptional clinical care, training and educating new-generation physicians, and encouraging innovative research and technology and discoveries. In addition, It labor about quality improvement and patient safety initiatives.
- Immunology and Rheumatology
- This department is dedicated to the social commitment to the development of research programs focusing on clinical immunology. Division of Immunology and Rheumatology strive to provide excellent care for patients with immunocompromised and rheumatic diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- The Division of Infectious Diseases and Geographic Medicine is aimed at researching infectious diseases in both laboratory and clinical/translational research, from clinical and laboratory-based studies of HIV and related diseases to molecular and cellular bases of bacterial, viral and parasitic human pathogens.
- The Division of Nephrology is dedicated to the study, diagnosis, and treatment of kidney disease. Developing science, new technology, and advances in diagnostic and patient care have helped nephrologists to help patients with kidney disease more effectively.
- The Division of Oncology deals with cancer, an important public health problem. This problem is also exciting for discovery and innovation at the same time. This section for cancer prevention, detection, and treatment also offer new research opportunities.
- Prevention Research
- Prevention Research is an institution to investigate ways to prevent diseases and promote health. This institution has focused on identifying the most practical, scientifically based solutions for addressing the most common health problems, such as obesity, diabetes, hypertension and other chronic conditions, and raising relevant research standards.
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
- The Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine consists of distinguished clinicians, scientists, and academics dedicated to improving the lives of patients with severe pulmonary diseases and critical illnesses. This section supports the basic scientific and innovative clinical approaches for the study mission, prevention of respiratory diseases and critical illnesses, early diagnosis, treatment.
Annual Average U.S. Medicine Salary by Specialty
Medicine salary varies according to the field of study and specialty. For example; EMT salary and neurosurgeon salary are different from each other. The median annual salaries in medicine can be found in the table below.
|Allergy and Immunology||$297K|
|Colon and Rectal Surgery||$343K|
|Obstetrics & Gynecology||$315K|
|Pediatric Emergency Medicine||$274K|
|Pediatric Hematology & Oncology||$193K|
|Pediatric Infectious Disease||$164K|
The above salaries do not have the fraction. Because these salaries are given approximately.